Our storage is well suited for storage of excess inventory, office furniture and equipment etc. Free up needed room for a fraction of the cost of a conventional warehouse or leased facility. You can rent on a month to month basis and increase or decrease your storage space size as your needs require. We provide assistance moving your goods into and out of your storage space so we can get you on your way quickly and efficiently. We can also provide custom storage solutions beyond our standard storage space configurations. Contact us for further information.
Choose the right size business storage unit
Boxes and containers should be of uniform size, and should be stacked no more than three- or four-high, depending on the size and strength of the containers you use. At Econo Storage, our customers often use heavy-duty plastic stackable drawers for easy access to stored items.
There are several basic sizes of storage units. Below is a quick-reference guide to help you plan what size unit you will need for your business storage:
- 5′ x 5′ (25 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of a large office closet filled with files, books, office chairs, and a few storage boxes.
- 5′ x 10′ (50 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of one office room, including desks, bookcases, filing cabinets and large storage boxes. Ideal for storing equipment and tools.
- 5′ x 15′ (65 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents one to two average size offices including desks, chairs, bookcases, and other office equipment.
- 10′ x 10′ (100 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of an entire office, including desks, chairs, computers and a few storage boxes.
- 10′ x 15′ (150 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of three office rooms could fit in this size unit, including several desks, computers and boxes.
- 10′ x 20′ (200 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of five office rooms (desks, computers, bookcases and file cabinets) in this size, or a five-year supply of business and tax files.
It is always a good idea to visit potential storage units to get a visual sense of the space you will be working with.
Your storage representative can answer any questions you may have, and give you suggestions on how to store your items to maximize space.